I'm a jeweller without a studio, for this reason I've been focusing on materials that don't require a lot of equipment lately. I have been working with resin for a few years now, a material which I love for the way it accepts colour and embedded objects and pictures. I'm also very interested in acrylic plastic and I plan to work more with that in the near future as well. My designs are bold and colourful.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Etsy Treasury


If you've ever been to etsy.com you would have noticed that there's always a colourful collection of items on the front page. These items are chosen from a bunch of lists that people who frequent the site make called Treasuries. I made a Treasury the other day featuring a few of my favourite Canadian Etsy artists, including a couple from Hamilton and this morning it made it to the front page of the site! It's no longer there, but you can view my treasury here until it expires in about one more day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE all the green in that treasury!