Unfortunately, while trying to fix up the last Ride Theory belt buckle, I made it even worse! Here's another attempt at using the same logo. This time instead of just using one piece of paper, I cut out the logo into two different parts and also backed it with another white square. I like this version a lot better. You can take a closer look by clicking the image to the left.
Here's another buckle I just completed for a local musician who liked my work on RT's buckle. It's just a simple white square set in clear resin with resin tinted with blue pigment in the background. In the second picture you can see the finding I used on both pieces. The stainless steel buckles are secured with Permatex Perma Poxy so neither of them are going anywhere this time!